Start-up & Maintenance
Click here to get a free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
All downloadable documents are provided in pdf format.
General Service Request Forms
- Service for Haloguard III and IR
- Service for Haloguard II IR
- Service for Haloguard CMOS
- Service for Haloguard II CMOS
Downloadable Introduction Letter to Start-up, Gas Testing, and User Training click here
This letter describes the purpose and suggested timing of the start-up process to maximize its value for the end-user and assure system components provided by other trades are connected properly in advance. The downloadable letter also offers more information about gas testing and response demonstrations.
Final Start-up Check Lists
Complete the checklist during the start-up service and leave a copy with the end user.
- Check List for Haloguard III and IR
- Check List for Haloguard II IR
- Check List for Haloguard CMOS
- Check List for Haloguard II CMOS
User Training Documentation for Haloguard III & IR
A training syllabus is provided for any required user training, as well as a user manual with helpful highlights in the subject areas to be covered. An instrument-specific manual with the model and serial number filled in on the front page should be left with the customer and stored inside the instrument cover.
- Training Syllabus for Haloguard III & IR for Instructor and Handout
- Manuals with helpful highlights for training purposes
BACNET Manual click here
For quick reference, wiring connections are on pages 2 and 3. Pages 4 and 5 show the setup and adjustment for MAC address and Instance Numbers. A list of all the Supported BACnet Objects from the Haloguard IR begins on page 6.
Flow Failure Fault click here
Flow failure is an indication of the pump aging – typical life is 5 or 6 years - but often it may still have enough pressure to work properly. If you get a “Flow Fail” message, the problem might be resolved with a simple adjustment on the pressure switch. Please download this document for assistance or call our office.
Gas Type Programming Procedure click here
Draw Pump Replacement click here
- Use this procedure with caution. Field replacement is only recommended for experienced technicians. Please contact our office if you need assistance or wish to have the unit serviced in-house.
Oxygen Sensor Replacement for Haloguard IR and III click here
Voltage Test Location click here